All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Long weekend and the sun

This weekend has been amazing. I left school on Friday right after school and came home to relax for a three day weekend. Today we had no school because its the first president of Ghana's birthday and they have made that a national holiday. I was so excited about this three day weekend because I got to relax. Yesterday I got to go and sit by the pool for a little bit and just read and relax. Then today I got up and me and my housemate Meghann made french toast which started off the morning amazing. It was so good. This was our first time making french toast so we were experimenting but it was so good we also had home made syrup um mmm it was good. Then after we ate breakfast we played Boggle until lunch. We played for like 3 hours and it was so much fun. Then we ate home made pizza for lunch which was really good too. While eating lunch we watched 24 which is an amazing show. After lunch we played scrabble and talked about what we wanted to do for spring break. This is a really big prayer request because we are looking at a couple of ministry opportunities outside of Ghana. This made Meghann and me very excited. We then watched more 24. We then walked to the store so that we could get supplies to make dinner which is pasta. Then we played more scrabble. I think I have found my long lost sister. Meghann and me had the best weekend, we had so much fun. I learned so much about her and it was a really cool bonding experience for us. Tomorrow morning we are going to get up at 4:30am to exercise together we are not sure what we are going to be doing yet but I am sure we will have fun. We decided a schedule to relax when we get back from school and I cant wait. I have to go visit her sometime because she lives in the south in Alabama, and I really think I should have been born in the south because I love fried chicken and cornbread and sweet tea um mm. Well I am going to head to bed so I can get up tomorrow morning to exercise and make it through the day. Random thought I don't know if I told you but I have started tutoring a student, so pray for that because it is hard to keep their attention because they space off a lot and it is hard to get work done. Also pray for Meghann and my spring break plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment