All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Monday, September 7, 2009

futbol game

wow! I am not the biggest futbol fan but the game was really fun. Although i thought that we would stand the whole time and cheer and dance however, we did not do such things. We actually sat the whole time. The people behind us did not want anyone to stand in front of them and so they were yelling and throwing water so we tried to sit as much as possible, we stood only when we scored. It was pretty nice and it was a lot of fun. It was very tiring I came home from the game and went straight to bed. It was a lot of fun and I am glad i went even though i am not a fan of soccer. Just a little update

No comments:

Post a Comment