Less stressful updates:
Volleyball is going ok. We only have two students now. We have had three quit. We could have had an opportunity to play a game in the near future but had to say no because we only have two students. It is hard to do anything at practice with only two people. Some days I wonder what is the point of having volleyball with only two players. It seems worthless to me but then God just says you are working with two that want to learn and you are ministering to them so keep working at it.
Sharpeners is on its way. I have two ninth graders and tonight the girls are going out for Mama Mia's pizza.
Today is also Character day at school the students get to dress up like their favorite book character. I am excited because I am reading the story Running Out of Time, which was like one of my favorite books as a kid and I just read the part where she goes outside of Clifton 1800's to 1996 in jeans and a tee-shirt so I am dressing up as Jessie Keyser and it is going to be awesome. I will try to post some pictures of my class up here so you can see what they have dressed up as.
GOd is good all the time and all the time God is good. He will bring what he will and I am eagerly waiting for where I belong in the plan. Please pray for my next year and where GOd wants me. Pray for my class this year has been a rough one and a struggle to keep it all together with this class. Safety especially this weekend as it is halloween and witchcraft is around here and so just pray for this continent this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment