All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Monday, May 24, 2010

2 week notice

This past week and weekend has been very busy. We have had a lot of things to do with school this week. Then this weekend it has been full of good eating. On Sunday three of Lebanese families had us over to dinner. There was so much food. It was so good. Then this morning we got to go to breakfast at the golden tulip which is a really nice hotel with really good food. I got to have bacon, potatoes, and other good food. We had no school today so it was nice to just go to breakfast. Then I just went to school and worked for 4 and a half hours. It was a really sad occasion looking back at all the memories that I had setting up my classroom and now I am starting to take down my classroom. God has been faithful to me this year and I am so excited about the year to finish and for next year.

Prayer Request:

I have been getting really bad migraines because of sinus pressure and it was getting to the point where I could not do anything because my head hurt so bad.

My flight home and that BA would stop striking so I can get to London and then fly out.

My class is going on a field trip next Monday pray that everything goes smoothly.

I hope to be home soon with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment