All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The week of adventures

Wow, This week at school has been an adventure my students are definitely over the honeymoon stage of being back at school. However, this week we have finished through the first 5 chapters of Genesis and we are starting Noah and I am really excited about teaching Bible and really getting my students into the stories of the old testament and how they relate to Christ.

This semester we have some new traditions this semester.
1. Every Monday I tutor till 5.30 and then go to Bible study
2. Tuesday I am going to the orphanage after our staff meeting
3. Tuesday is Upstairs family dinner
4. Wednesday Bible Study on Jonah or Joseph

I am so excited about where God is leading me. Please pray for opportunities to share Christ with my students. Pray that my attitude stays positive throughout the day and that I will have patience with my students.

thank you for the prayers and support that you give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment