All about Faith
- Elephant tales
- Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.
Saturday, January 9, 2010
first week of school
This first week of school has been difficult, getting back into the swing of things. It was nice seeing my students again. The first day back I only had ten students out of my 15. It was nice to have a small class to work with. I feel like we got a lot accomplished. The only bad thing is now I have five students I have to get caught up with everything we did this past week. In Bible we have started in the beginning in Genesis and we learned about the days of creation and next week we are starting with the fall of men. This is a prayer request because we have been talking about how men were made in the image of God which means we were created perfect because God is perfect. They brought up that no one is perfect. So it is going to be good to talk about Genesis three in light of knowing that we were made perfect due to being made in the image of God. Report cards went out this week so I am probably going to have at least one parent teacher conferences. I am excited to be back with my students and my classroom. This week has been exhausting. I am glad the first week is over and I can get back into my routine again. I also start tutoring again on Monday. I am going to be tutoring two students this semester on monday, wednesday, and thursday. So i will be tutoring from 3.30-5.30 so it will be a long day. I hope also to be apart of a bible study on Monday nights, and Wednesday nights. So this semester holds a lot for me. Thanks for all the prayer support and support that you give me while I am over here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment