I have been thinking about what really makes a house a home and what makes you feel like you are actually living there and not just visiting. I don't know about other missionaries but for me making a house a home is actually moving in. Putting some holes in the wall and putting some paint on the walls. I have put some holes in the wall now and paint I hope will be going up this summer. I have also got myself a tv. I know a tv doesn't seem much but it is one more step to making my apartment a stable place to live.
The past couple of days I have had a head and chest cold and it hasn't been very fun. I am not very good at being sick. I have spent a lot of the last 48 hours on my couch by myself. The last 24 have been a little bit more pleasant because I have something to watch movies and tv shows on rather than my computer.
Please pray for me as we finish up the school year. Pray for healing for my cold quickly as I can't take off any school days for multiple reasons. it may be a small praise but praise God for vegetable soup in a can and crackers. A lot of time they don't have vegetable soup in the can. There is only about 26 more days until I am back home in chicago. I will see you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment