All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

a realization

After being in church on Sunday and now writing a communion talk I just have come to the realization how amazing the body of Christ is. On Sunday I was really missing my church in Ghana and how much joy it seems they have and I missed the carefree don't care whose listening singing and the dancing and all the smiling. This frame of mind is totally different from church here in the states. However is it about how we are worshipping or is it Who we are worshipping I think this holiday as I came home it was me wanting to see my family but wanting to be in Ghana and missing people on both ends and I wasn't thinking about why I was coming home to celebrate the birth of Christ and that it didn't matter where I am I am going to be celebrating with people all over the world the greatest gift and biggest sacrifice. Isn't that what Christmas is all about anyway and it doesn't mater where I am and who I am with. It doesn't mater how we worship or celebrate we are celebrating and worshipping the same person. Let us keep that in mind as we go into worship this season.

O Come Let us adore him.

1 comment:

  1. Safe journey as you return to Ghana.

    May you have a great second semester with your school children.

    ReplyDelete