All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can't believe its over

Wow I feel like this semester has gone by super fast. I feel like I have been going and going since I have been here. It has been pretty busy here finishing up the semester. Its hard to believe that just in about 24 hours I will be getting on a plane to fly by to Chicago for three weeks. This realization has been hard to grasp this year. I have this feeling of wanting to be here in Ghana but wanting to see my family. Ghana has become my home and I have a family here too that might not be related to me but has been my support through so much this semester. I feel like I know how military people feel when they are going home but long to go back. I haven't even left yet and long to be back here. I have grown so much this semester just in finding who I am outside of school and who I am in the greater scheme of things. Just pray for the transition back to the states because I feel like it will be harder for me this time. Pray for people to hang out with that I will get some rest in between all the traveling.

Praise- I have now received my passport back and inside it is my work visa for one year. So after two and half years of waiting I finally have it.

Pray- for a safe trip back into the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment