Praise the Lord we are in Rainy season!!!!
All about Faith
- Elephant tales
- Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Its been a while
Wow, its been a while since I have written. Not to much has happened here. We had spring break and I got to enjoy a nice relaxing break in Germany hanging out with some really good friends of mine. I got to lay in a blanket and read a book and eat american food. It was awesome. After spring break it was in the swing of things again. Now we are closing down the school year. I am kinda of excited I am ready to be relaxing. We had our spring musical last Saturday it was the Sound of Music so the students just sang songs from the musical. Life here has been pretty normal playing lots of volleyball with my friend Elrom and just chilling at home playing games and trying to lay out at the pool if it is not raining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment