All about Faith

My photo
Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

This week has been an amazing new adventure. Each day held something new. On Monday we got the name for the mentoring program I am starting for the high schoolers next year. We gave the flyers to the teachers on TUesday and they went out on Wednesday. Tuesday I helped with kids group at our house and it was a lot of fun. Wednesday was chapel and it went well. A little four year old asked why Jesus had to die for our sins and the first grade class had some great conversations on Jesus and the cross later that day. THursday we had a teacher appreciation lunch at school and it was so good. Friday we went out for chinese food and we had a really good waiter last time so we asked for him again and he was there. this was the best service and the food came out in like 15 minutes which never happens in Ghana. Saturday it rained and it was cool and it was nice and I had to wear a long sleeve shirt because it was like spring. I cant believe that i will be home in 43 days and there is only 30 days of school left.

GOd is working in the lives of these students continue to pray for them.
Pray for the meeting that we are having on Wednesday for the highschool about sharpeners our mentoring program.

No comments:

Post a Comment