WOw! I am glad that the first week back from break is over. It was a long week and very tiring. Last night we had a video at school so me and some teachers went and it was a pretty fun time. I have some more pictures that I wanted to put up of some of my students that were there.
This is me and Becky a little girl in the pre-k 4 year old
THis is Cara and me one of the students in my class.
A better picture of me and Becky.
Kim, me, and Christy at the movie UP at AIS on Saturday night
Us Agian
On Friday night we had Kim and another teacher and Lauren over and we made a bunch of random food and also talked about our trips it was a blast.
Please pray for Third grade chapel on Wednesday and I am going to be speaking the message and I am going to lay the gospel message down and i hope that it goes well.
Thanks for having us over! It was really nice :) Hope you have a blessed Sunday!
ReplyDelete