All about Faith
- Elephant tales
- Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
the little things in life
today we went to a place called fiesta and they have american food there and things. I got a little taste of home when I bought dr. pepper, it was not cheap but it was a special treat. THen we got some american food however when we were waiting for our food I had a bracelet on that said faith and our server said she liked it so I gave it to her and asked her if she knew what it had said and she said yes it said faith. It was just a good way to share a little of Christ love. I should have expanded on what it meant and the way Christ love is with her. I still think it made an impression on her just with the gift of giving. Plant the seeds and God will work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment