It was a great relaxing weekend! Monday and Tuesday I have parent teacher conferences so pray for me as I talk with parents. Pray also for the volleyball team as AIS will have their first volleyball game on Friday! Almost 2 months till I will be home enjoying the snow! THanks for all the prayers!
All about Faith
- Elephant tales
- Join the adventure of learning what GOD is doing in Ghana, West Africa.
Saturday, October 15, 2011
A much needed break
After a very few stressful weeks we had a much needed day off from school Friday. This was very relaxing for me. I got to relax by the pool and then hang out with a great friend. Not only did I get to relax I got a little taste of home. I got to have some root beer and peanut butter ice cream. I also got to watch american football which I was really excited about. It was just what I needed. I hung all day with that friend and then got to go to see my other friend Mike at a job function. It was great to see him because he is leaving to visit the states on Sunday for a while so it was good to see him again before he left. It was a great day off and today I got to relax by the pool and then chill at home and tonight I get to go out with Nichole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment