1. please pray for the volleyball program. The kids are not showing up and me and the other teacher are thinking about just not doing it anymore for the high schoolers. This brings me to another one we are thinking about working with the 3rd through 5th graders to start on their skills so that way when they get to jr high school and high school they will have a love for volleyball and we can play more fun things. THis volleyball program is my baby and I want it to work and reach these kids with something that they haven't done before and share a passion that I have.
2. pray for two of my students they are just having a rough time. These two are the ones that shape our class and they have no confidence in themselves. I had one last week that broke down twice in tears for me and the art teacher. Please pray for whatever is going on his poor little heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment