I can't believe that I leave in Three Weeks. God has been teaching me so much the last few weeks. Just realizing God's faithfulness time and time again. I have been reading in I Corinthians and how Paul was writing about how he became all these things so that he could witness to the different types of people. In one instance he became weak so he could minister to the weak. I find that so fascinating. I cannot wait to get over to Ghana and be with the people I am going to be working with and meet my students.
Today July 20th I realized that me leaving is coming really fast. My car got sold today and so I no longer have a car. I realized that saying goodbye to my car was a lot harder than I thought. I mean its just a car but that car has been with me since my sophomore year in college and I never thought that it would be hard to get rid of things like that. In Mississippi Libby was talking about how in our transition time we need to say goodbye to our rooms and houses and I never thought it would be that hard now that I am saying goodbye to them. 17 days until I leave and it is starting to sink in. I am so excited to go, I cant wait and it is sinking in that I am leaving. However, God is good and even though I am leaving all of this that is familiar there is one thing that stays the same and that is God's faithfulness and Him always being right with me.
Continue to pray for support to come in, and just traveling I am pretty nervous about traveling over seas by myself in the airports and a little worried about my luggage getting lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment